Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
The following resources are provided to support health and wellness of children.
EPSDT Foster Care Forms- These forms are available on the MDHHS website in the “Well Child Exams and Other Health Forms” section. Page 3 of the Well Child Exam Form is Required for Foster Care children.
EPSDT Clinician Resources
Well-child health examination forms that meet Medicaid EPSDT policy and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) periodicity schedule may be found on the AAP/Bright Futures website.
Note: The Bright Futures Tool and Resource Kit include materials available for download for review and reference purposes only. For any other use, to make multiple copies of specific items, or to incorporate forms into an Electronic Medical Record System, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Related Children's Health Resources
- Michigan Head Start Association
- Alliance for Immunization in Michigan (AIM) Provider Toolkit
- CDC Immunization information
- MDHHS Clearinghouse Resources
- MDHHS Lead Poisoning Prevention for Health Care Providers
- Links to immunization and lead pamphlets and other MDHHS brochures
- Michigan Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Michigan WIC Information